After rice and wheat, the most important human carbohydrate source is not what you might guess.? It’s not the starchy potato, or any of the major sweetener-producing crops.
Know about WeRIndia
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk