Wheat flour that we use regularly contains less nutritive value because the most important part of the wheat kernel is milled out while processing wheat. This milled out nutritious portion of wheat kernel contains wheat germ.
Know about WeRIndia
- High-sugar diet can damage the gut, intensifying risk for colitis
- Black soldier fly larvae as protein alternative for hungry humans
- Artificially sweetened drinks may not be heart healthier than sugary drinks
- Kid influencers are promoting junk food brands on YouTube -- garnering more than a billion views
- The Gluten Connection to Osteoporosis and Autoimmune Diseases
- Researchers discover molecular link between diet and risk of colorectal cancer