Khus root infused water has a cooling property and served in villages in many parts of India. If you have not tasted khus water, try it once! Khus grass is commonly known as Vetiver grass that grows in tropical countries and is extensively cultivated and used for medicinal purposes.
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meat' 'healthier and more sustainable than animal products'
- It doesn't matter much which fiber you choose -- just get more fiber!
- Food stamp work requirements increase mental health care use
- People with poor sleep behaviors may be at risk for fatty liver disease
- COVID-19: New energy for flagging immune cells
- Most high blood pressure in children and teenagers is linked with unhealthy lifestyle