The majority of vending machine food sold in the nation’s middle and high schools has little or no nutritional value, a factor that advocates believe is contributing to skyrocketing child obesity rates.
Know about WeRIndia
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?
- Overactive food quality control system triggers food allergies, scientists say
- Short term low carbohydrate diet linked to remission of type 2 diabetes
- MIND and Mediterranean diets associated with later onset of Parkinson's disease
- High doses of saccharin don't lead to diabetes in healthy adults, study finds
- Link between gut microbes, diet and illnesses revealed