The majority of vending machine food sold in the nation’s middle and high schools has little or no nutritional value, a factor that advocates believe is contributing to skyrocketing child obesity rates.
Know about WeRIndia
- High-sugar diet can damage the gut, intensifying risk for colitis
- Black soldier fly larvae as protein alternative for hungry humans
- Artificially sweetened drinks may not be heart healthier than sugary drinks
- Kid influencers are promoting junk food brands on YouTube -- garnering more than a billion views
- The Gluten Connection to Osteoporosis and Autoimmune Diseases
- Researchers discover molecular link between diet and risk of colorectal cancer