The majority of vending machine food sold in the nation’s middle and high schools has little or no nutritional value, a factor that advocates believe is contributing to skyrocketing child obesity rates.
Know about WeRIndia
- Artificially sweetened drinks may not be heart healthier than sugary drinks
- The Gluten Connection to Osteoporosis and Autoimmune Diseases
- Researchers discover molecular link between diet and risk of colorectal cancer
- Bacterial metabolism of dietary soy may lower risk factor for dementia
- Obesity and disease tied to dramatic dietary changes
- Vitamin A boosts fat burning in cold conditions