Vajradanti plant is known for its traditional application for promoting oral health, especially for dental health. In home remedies and Ayurveda, Vajradanti formulations are used for dental problems and oral health. It is an important ingredient in many herbal toothpastes and mouthwash products. In Sanskrit Vajra means dimond and danti means teeth.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza
- Diet plays key role in ADHD symptoms in children
- Everyone eats three extra cheeseburgers a day than they admit, study shows
- How cranberries could improve memory and ward off dementia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity