Vaccination is a must for all babies. There are several types of vaccinations a baby must take to get protected from dreaded diseases like chickenpox, diphtheria, measles, mumps, polio, Hepatitis A and B, smallpox, tetanus, tuberculosis, Pertussis (whooping cough) etc. These vaccines will help baby to develop antibodies that are essential to protect and prevent from illness.
Know about WeRIndia
- How eating less in early life could help with reproduction later on
- Deleting dysfunctional cells alleviates diabetes
- Reduce Anxiety With Food
- New link between diet, intestinal stem cells and disease discovered
- Urbanization not always bad for food and land use diversity
- In the brain’s cerebellum, a new target for suppressing hunger