Manduka means frog in Sanskrit language. Uttana Mandukasana is a simple, yet very effective yoga pose. Uttana means stretched up, the pose looks like a frog sitting upright or stretched up. Hence the name Uttana mandukasana.
Know about WeRIndia
- Protein supplement helps control Type 2 diabetes
- Wake up and smell the burning rubbish? Secrets of disordered smell found
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Drug that lowers blood sugar also reduces blood vessel dysfunction caused by aging
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet