Multigrain is another attractive term for consumers. Multigrain means use of more than one type of grain in the product. Multigrain bread will have wheat, caraway, rye etc.
Know about WeRIndia
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?
- Overactive food quality control system triggers food allergies, scientists say
- Short term low carbohydrate diet linked to remission of type 2 diabetes
- MIND and Mediterranean diets associated with later onset of Parkinson's disease
- High doses of saccharin don't lead to diabetes in healthy adults, study finds
- Link between gut microbes, diet and illnesses revealed