Stroke is a “brain attack”. It can happen to anyone at any time. When you have a stroke, your brain isn’t getting the blood it needs.
Know about WeRIndia
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet
- Alcohol may be more risky to the heart than previously thought
- Men with obesity can double their sperm count
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza