Ardha Matsyendrasana is a beginner’s yoga pose. This pose teaches how to sit in proper position and works on abs and spine. It is a twist pose that needs proper focus on the way we hold pose
Know about WeRIndia
- Eating more fruit and vegetables linked to less stress, study finds
- 10 years after obesity surgery: How did life turn out?
- Pink drinks can help you run faster and further, study finds
- How fasting diets could harm future generations
- Many people could reduce their 'feeding window' by three hours
- Boosting body heat production: A new approach for treating obesity