Lehya is a traditional herbal preparation, herbal jam form of herbal elixirs. Lehya, leha or lehyam used for curing or preparing body to fight different conditions. Various fresh or dry herbs, herbal parts like leaves, root, stem, seed or sometimes the entire plant is used for preparing lehya.
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health