Side effects of turmeric: Turmeric is a powerful medicinal herb and is well known for its health benefits in home remedies, cosmetics and in pharmaceutical industries.
Know about WeRIndia
- Intestinal Connection to Depression
- Preventing childhood obesity requires changes in parents’ and clinicians’ early-life care
- Mice treated with this cytokine lose weight by ‘sweating’ fat
- Adding color to your plate may lower risk of cognitive decline
- Eating for hunger or pleasure? Regulating these feeding behaviors involves different brain circuits