Puliyogare is famous dish made of tamarind, jaggery and spices. It is a delicacy of South Indian states -Karnataka, Andra Pradesh, Tamil nadu & Kerala.
Tag: Traditional recipes
Goli baje or Mangalore bajji is a famous traditional and evening snack in Karnataka.
A South Indian breakfast item Coconut -rice dosa or Neeru dose or Mangalore dose is very popular in Karnataka and some parts of Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
Poppy seeds are also commonly known as khus-khus or gasa gase.
Know about WeRIndia
- Meeting sleep recommendations could lead to smarter snacking
- Meds, surgery may help obesity-related high blood pressure if diet, exercise fall short
- Relief for Menopause Symptoms
- 'Blue food revolution' to tackle climate change and malnutrition
- Pilot study of diet/exercise in young adults with intellectual disabilities is promising
- New findings on ambient UVB radiation, vitamin D, and protection against severe COVID-19