Puliyogare is famous dish made of tamarind, jaggery and spices. It is a delicacy of South Indian states -Karnataka, Andra Pradesh, Tamil nadu & Kerala.
Tag: Traditional recipes
Goli baje or Mangalore bajji is a famous traditional and evening snack in Karnataka.
A South Indian breakfast item Coconut -rice dosa or Neeru dose or Mangalore dose is very popular in Karnataka and some parts of Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
Poppy seeds are also commonly known as khus-khus or gasa gase.
Know about WeRIndia
- Sugar-sweetened drinks linked to increased risk of colorectal cancer in women under 50, study finds
- Many consumers misinterpret food date labels, yet use them with confidence
- Alzheimer's study: A Mediterranean diet might protect against memory loss and dementia
- Secret behind maintaining a healthy weight loss
- Your stomach may be the secret to fighting obesity
- Team cracks century-old mystery over the health struggles of explorer Ernest Shackleton