Puliyogare is famous dish made of tamarind, jaggery and spices. It is a delicacy of South Indian states -Karnataka, Andra Pradesh, Tamil nadu & Kerala.
Tag: Traditional recipes
Goli baje or Mangalore bajji is a famous traditional and evening snack in Karnataka.
A South Indian breakfast item Coconut -rice dosa or Neeru dose or Mangalore dose is very popular in Karnataka and some parts of Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
Poppy seeds are also commonly known as khus-khus or gasa gase.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease