The U.S. Food and Drug Administration FDA announced last Friday that its laboratory analysis found inconsistent amounts of belladonna, a toxic substance, in certain homeopathic teething tablets, sometimes far exceeding the amount claimed on the label.
Know about WeRIndia
- Artificially sweetened drinks may not be heart healthier than sugary drinks
- The Gluten Connection to Osteoporosis and Autoimmune Diseases
- Researchers discover molecular link between diet and risk of colorectal cancer
- Bacterial metabolism of dietary soy may lower risk factor for dementia
- Obesity and disease tied to dramatic dietary changes
- Vitamin A boosts fat burning in cold conditions