Henna is never black! Often you read the news or listen to someone telling how bad is temporary tattoo and how skin in hands and legs developed rashes and blisters because of application of henna or mehendi or “black henna”.
Back to homepage
Tag: Tips For Women
Know about WeRIndia
- An imbalance of electrons in the liver may be a common risk factor for disease
- Beyond the garnish: Will a new type of produce get the microgreen light?
- The death marker protein cleans up your muscles after exercise
- Even natural products can be harmful for the unborn child
- Higher fiber saves lives, but food processing may remove benefits
- Adding a blend of spices to a meal may help lower inflammation