Henna is never black! Often you read the news or listen to someone telling how bad is temporary tattoo and how skin in hands and legs developed rashes and blisters because of application of henna or mehendi or “black henna”.
Know about WeRIndia
- Some meat eaters disgusted by meat
- Sugar-sweetened drinks linked to increased risk of colorectal cancer in women under 50, study finds
- Many consumers misinterpret food date labels, yet use them with confidence
- Alzheimer's study: A Mediterranean diet might protect against memory loss and dementia
- Secret behind maintaining a healthy weight loss
- Your stomach may be the secret to fighting obesity