To manage the sugar and energy level both, kids with Type 1 or Type II diabetes need to stay on healthy diet. When we say healthy diet it means balanced diet.
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meats' improve some cardiovascular risk factors compared with red meat
- Non-fasting blood test can help screen youth for prediabetes and diabetes
- Confused by whole grain labels on food packaging? Study finds you're not alone
- The Gut-Brain Connection
- Experts urge evaluation of diet at routine check-ups
- REM sleep tunes eating behavior