What is thyroid? The thyroid gland is a butterfly-shaped endocrine gland that is normally located in the lower front of the neck.
Know about WeRIndia
- 'Blue food revolution' to tackle climate change and malnutrition
- Pilot study of diet/exercise in young adults with intellectual disabilities is promising
- New findings on ambient UVB radiation, vitamin D, and protection against severe COVID-19
- Changes to workplace cafeteria menus nudge workers to consume fewer calories
- Gut microbiota influences the ability to lose weight
- Scientists claim that overeating is not the primary cause of obesity