After rice and wheat, the most important human carbohydrate source is not what you might guess.? It’s not the starchy potato, or any of the major sweetener-producing crops.
Know about WeRIndia
- Strict diet explains metabolic effect of gastric bypass surgery
- Adding a meter between meals boosts vegetarian appeal
- Human milk based fortifiers improve health outcomes for the smallest premature babies
- Nutrition labelling is improving nation's diet
- Lipoic acid supplements help some obese but otherwise healthy people lose weight
- Plant-based 'meats' improve some cardiovascular risk factors compared with red meat