Sialambam is a traditional stick martial art from South India State of Tamil Nadu. It is a stick and weapon-based Indian martial art from Tamil Nadu.
Tag: Tamil Nadu
A South Indian breakfast item Coconut -rice dosa or Neeru dose or Mangalore dose is very popular in Karnataka and some parts of Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
Check out the recipe at Healthy life.
Know about WeRIndia
- A rhythmic small intestinal microbiome prevents obesity and type 2 diabetes
- Daily avocados improve diet quality, help lower cholesterol levels, study finds
- Taking Vitamin D during pregnancy could lower the risk of eczema in babies
- Molecule boosts fat burning
- Only seven percent of adults have good cardiometabolic health
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist