Sialambam is a traditional stick martial art from South India State of Tamil Nadu. It is a stick and weapon-based Indian martial art from Tamil Nadu.
Back to homepage
Tag: Tamil Nadu
A South Indian breakfast item Coconut -rice dosa or Neeru dose or Mangalore dose is very popular in Karnataka and some parts of Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
Check out the recipe at Healthy life.
Know about WeRIndia
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk
- Successive governments' approach to obesity policies has destined them to fail
- Taking Charge of Menopause Symptoms With Food
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?
- Overactive food quality control system triggers food allergies, scientists say
- Short term low carbohydrate diet linked to remission of type 2 diabetes