After rice and wheat, the most important human carbohydrate source is not what you might guess.? It’s not the starchy potato, or any of the major sweetener-producing crops.
Know about WeRIndia
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- As US obesity epidemic grows, new study shows who is gaining weight over the last decade
- Modeling a devastating childhood disease on a chip
- Can we save more lives if we let resistant bacteria live?