Shatavari is a beautiful medicinal herb used for centuries in Ayurveda medicine system. The name shatavari in Sanskrit means “having hundred roots”. It is a rejuvenating herb that helps women in various stages of life – in pregnancy, during lactating, menopause and at old age. Not just women both children and men can get benefit from shatavari herb.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza
- Diet plays key role in ADHD symptoms in children
- Everyone eats three extra cheeseburgers a day than they admit, study shows
- How cranberries could improve memory and ward off dementia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity