Children will notice change in tone and behavior of parents and they understand something is not right. Whether parents realize of not, parents job stress affects children.
Tag: Stress Management
12 ways to manage stress
Preventing and managing chronic stress can lower your risk for serious conditions like heart disease, obesity, high blood pressure, and depression.
Anger if not prevented can do more harm than the reason that provokes it – Unknown.
Know about WeRIndia
- Ovarian cancer risk after a hysterectomy
- Nutrition for Surgery and Injury Recovery
- Placentas adapt when mothers have poor diets or low oxygen during pregnancy
- Salad, soda and socioeconomic status: Mapping a social determinant of health in Seattle
- Soft drinks + hard work + hot weather = possible kidney disease risk
- Diet and food production must radically change to save planet