Children will notice change in tone and behavior of parents and they understand something is not right. Whether parents realize of not, parents job stress affects children.
Tag: Stress Management
12 ways to manage stress
Preventing and managing chronic stress can lower your risk for serious conditions like heart disease, obesity, high blood pressure, and depression.
Anger if not prevented can do more harm than the reason that provokes it – Unknown.
Know about WeRIndia
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk
- Successive governments' approach to obesity policies has destined them to fail
- Taking Charge of Menopause Symptoms With Food
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?