Manduka means frog in Sanskrit language. Uttana Mandukasana is a simple, yet very effective yoga pose. Uttana means stretched up, the pose looks like a frog sitting upright or stretched up. Hence the name Uttana mandukasana.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza
- Diet plays key role in ADHD symptoms in children
- Everyone eats three extra cheeseburgers a day than they admit, study shows
- How cranberries could improve memory and ward off dementia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity