The fruit, somewhat like a cross between a lychee and a lime, has a tight and thin, but rigid layer of skin, traditionally opened by biting into with the teeth.
Know about WeRIndia
- Antibiotic use linked to greater risk of heart attack and stroke in women
- Time-restricted eating shows benefits for blood glucose
- The neurobiology of noshing: Why is it so easy to overeat calorie-rich tasty foods?
- Could a popular food ingredient raise the risk for diabetes and obesity?
- Smelling with your tongue
- What is a chocolate cyst?