Spanish Flu Influenza Pandemic 1918-1920 :The 1918 influenza (Spanish flu) pandemic was the most severe pandemic in recent history. It was caused by an H1N1 virus
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health