During radiation and after radiation treatment, taking care of proper diet and bringing immune system to normalcy is critical for cancer patients. For this focus should be given to nutritious diet and choice of food. Healthy eating helps to recover from the sickness.
Know about WeRIndia
- 'Multi-kingdom dialogue' between internal, external microbiota
- Dieting and its effect on the gut microbiome
- Western high-fat diet can cause chronic pain, according to new study
- Starchy snacks may increase CVD risk; fruits and veggies at certain meals decreases risk
- Rap1 controls the body's sugar levels from the brain
- Switching from Western diet to a balanced diet may reduce skin, joint inflammation