Sage is one of the beautiful flowering plant is a medicinal as well as ornamental plant. Its botanical name is Salvia officinalis. It is known for its remarkable home remedy and thus occupies both medicine cabinet and kitchen.
Tag: sore throat remedies
Sore throat cause lot of irritation and cough. It makes eating and swallowing worse. Sore throat generally is due to viral infection (pharyngitis).
Thyme also belongs to mint family. It is well known for its aroma and grown in Western countries fondly for its appearance as well as for aroma. In many herbal dicoctions for cold, thyme
Marshmallow root is a good remedy for cold. It contains mucus like slimy substance that coats sore throat and soothes aching throat. It is also a good remedy for digestive problems related to stomach ulcer.
Ginger is anti – inflammatory herb and reduces body pain. When mixed with salt it gives another benefit – it reduces sore throat symptoms.
Know about WeRIndia
- A rhythmic small intestinal microbiome prevents obesity and type 2 diabetes
- Daily avocados improve diet quality, help lower cholesterol levels, study finds
- Taking Vitamin D during pregnancy could lower the risk of eczema in babies
- Molecule boosts fat burning
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health