Depending upon the severity of Covid-19 pandemic, many countries are opening in stages and employees started returning to work.
Tag: Social Distancing
Social distancing during COVID-19 Outbreak- What we should be doing and what we should not be doing
The flu, also called influenza, is a viral respiratory illness. It is contagious and generally children who attend school will get flu from peers.
Know about WeRIndia
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Study identifies innovative responses to pandemic school meal program disruption
- Does a healthy diet counter the ill-effects of obesity?