Depending upon the severity of Covid-19 pandemic, many countries are opening in stages and employees started returning to work.
Tag: Social Distancing
Social distancing during COVID-19 Outbreak- What we should be doing and what we should not be doing
The flu, also called influenza, is a viral respiratory illness. It is contagious and generally children who attend school will get flu from peers.
Know about WeRIndia
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health
- No more binge eating: Signal pathway in the brain that controls food intake discovered
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- Why many cancer cells need to import fat