Cyberbullying is what could cause more damage in one’s life. We don’t have much control on what others say about us in real life, then how can we control what others write or post on us on social media? Because most teens and young adults have smartphone access anytime one can experience bullying by virtual means.
Know about WeRIndia
- Protein supplement helps control Type 2 diabetes
- Wake up and smell the burning rubbish? Secrets of disordered smell found
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Drug that lowers blood sugar also reduces blood vessel dysfunction caused by aging
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet