Sleepwalking is a problem that parents face with young children. Typically, after sleepwalking happens after 2-3 hours of sleep. Child will get out of the bed and walk in the house or might visit siblings or parents’ bedroom. There are instances where child would open the front door to step out.
Know about WeRIndia
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity
- Microbes help orchestrate how the gut uses its genes
- A single hormone directs body's responses to low-protein diet
- Bacteria with recording function capture gut health status
- People choose healthier food when with outsiders for fear of being negatively judged
- From cavefish to humans: Evolution of metabolism in cavefish may provide insight into treatments for a host of diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and stroke