Khus root infused water has a cooling property and served in villages in many parts of India. If you have not tasted khus water, try it once! Khus grass is commonly known as Vetiver grass that grows in tropical countries and is extensively cultivated and used for medicinal purposes.
Know about WeRIndia
- How to Avoid Weight Gain During the Holidays
- Probiotics improve nausea and vomiting in pregnancy
- Understanding mouthfeel of food using physics
- Research reveals new evidence that sugary beverage tax impacts are sustainable, effective
- Ubiquitous food additive alters human microbiota and intestinal environment
- Reduced meat diet has many advantages