Olive oil is a fat obtained from the fruit of the Olea europaea (olive tree), a traditional tree crop of the Mediterranean region, where whole olives are pressed to produce olive oil.
Know about WeRIndia
- Less inflammation with a traditional Tanzanian diet than with a Western diet
- Belly fat resistant to every-other-day fasting
- Accelerating gains in abdominal fat during menopause tied to heart disease risk
- Green tea supplements modulate facial development of children with Down syndrome, study finds
- Dietary fats interact with grape tannins to influence wine taste
- Weight loss drug hope for patients with type 2 diabetes