Deep Vein Thrombosis is a condition that is a formation of a blood clot in a deep vein. These blood clots develop in the lower leg, pelvis, or thigh. It can also form in the arm. Deep Vein thrombosis (DVT) can happen to anybody resulting in disability, serious illness and if not treated, it can be fatal.
Know about WeRIndia
- As US obesity epidemic grows, new study shows who is gaining weight over the last decade
- Modeling a devastating childhood disease on a chip
- Increase in leptin levels in preeclampsia prompts cardiovascular cascade that puts mother and baby at risk
- Can we save more lives if we let resistant bacteria live?
- Vitamins, supplements are a 'waste of money' for most Americans
- Lack of diversity of micro-organisms in the gut or elevated metabolite implicated in heart failure severity