Acupuncture improves the body’s functions and promotes the natural self-healing process by stimulating specific anatomic sites – commonly referred to as acupuncture points, or acupoints.
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meats' improve some cardiovascular risk factors compared with red meat
- Non-fasting blood test can help screen youth for prediabetes and diabetes
- Confused by whole grain labels on food packaging? Study finds you're not alone
- The Gut-Brain Connection
- Experts urge evaluation of diet at routine check-ups
- REM sleep tunes eating behavior