Seated forward bend is beginner’s yoga pose with multiple health benefits. Performing this pose gives relief to nervous system, improves digestion. In addition, it tones abdomen and reduces belly fat. This pose stretches the muscle and spine and helps to bend forward.
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meat' 'healthier and more sustainable than animal products'
- It doesn't matter much which fiber you choose -- just get more fiber!
- Food stamp work requirements increase mental health care use
- People with poor sleep behaviors may be at risk for fatty liver disease
- COVID-19: New energy for flagging immune cells
- Most high blood pressure in children and teenagers is linked with unhealthy lifestyle