Seated forward bend is beginner’s yoga pose with multiple health benefits. Performing this pose gives relief to nervous system, improves digestion. In addition, it tones abdomen and reduces belly fat. This pose stretches the muscle and spine and helps to bend forward.
Know about WeRIndia
- How eating less in early life could help with reproduction later on
- Deleting dysfunctional cells alleviates diabetes
- Reduce Anxiety With Food
- New link between diet, intestinal stem cells and disease discovered
- Urbanization not always bad for food and land use diversity
- In the brain’s cerebellum, a new target for suppressing hunger