Silver sparkles are officially known as “silver dragees”. Silver was banned from food items in the year 1906.
Back to homepage
Tag: Silver Foil
Silver traditionally represented wealth, and that association extended to sweets to convey ‘meant for the wealthy’ Silver was also considered an aphrodisiac.
Know about WeRIndia
- Even natural products can be harmful for the unborn child
- Higher fiber saves lives, but food processing may remove benefits
- Adding a blend of spices to a meal may help lower inflammation
- Scientists identify gene linked to thinness that may help resist weight gain
- High doses of vitamin D supplementation has no current benefit in preventing or treating COVID-19
- Inspiring stories from women like themselves helped these moms improve their diet