Silver sparkles are officially known as “silver dragees”. Silver was banned from food items in the year 1906.
Back to homepage
Tag: Silver Foil
Silver traditionally represented wealth, and that association extended to sweets to convey ‘meant for the wealthy’ Silver was also considered an aphrodisiac.
Know about WeRIndia
- Japanese Knotweed extract could cut cancer risk of processed meat
- Meeting sleep recommendations could lead to smarter snacking
- Meds, surgery may help obesity-related high blood pressure if diet, exercise fall short
- Relief for Menopause Symptoms
- 'Blue food revolution' to tackle climate change and malnutrition
- Pilot study of diet/exercise in young adults with intellectual disabilities is promising