Sialambam is a traditional stick martial art from South India State of Tamil Nadu. It is a stick and weapon-based Indian martial art from Tamil Nadu.
Know about WeRIndia
- The Dental Diet Book Review
- Tug-of-war receptors for sour taste in fruit flies sheds light on human taste biology
- Focus on emotions is key to improving heart health in people living with obesity
- Link found between gut microbes and stroke
- Compounds derived from hops show promise as treatment for common liver disease
- Adults who skip morning meal likely to miss out on nutrients