Blisters are also a symptom of some diseases. The most frequent cause of blisters is excessive friction on moist skin. As a blister forms, clear fluid accumulates in a pocket between the layers of the skin.
Know about WeRIndia
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Coffee associated with improved survival in metastatic colorectal cancer patients
- Authoritative new analysis links increased omega-3 intake to cardioprotection and improved cardiovascular outcomes
- A ferry protein in the pancreas protects it from the stress induced by a high-fat diet
- Healthy diet and exercise during pregnancy could lead to healthier children
- Fatter legs linked to reduced risk of high blood pressure