Shift workers often sleep less, and average sleep duration of shift worker is 4 hours. This reduced sleep can cause accidents, injuries, drowsiness during driving. To improve sleep & alertness follow these instructions
Know about WeRIndia
- Vitamin A boosts fat burning in cold conditions
- High flavanol diet may lead to lower blood pressure
- Cognitive behavioral therapy reduces insomnia symptoms among young drinkers
- Exercise and nutrition regimen benefits physical, cognitive health
- Could excessive sugar intake contribute to aggressive behaviors, ADHD, bipolar disorder?
- Plant genetic engineering to fight 'hidden hunger'