Shatavari is a beautiful medicinal herb used for centuries in Ayurveda medicine system. The name shatavari in Sanskrit means “having hundred roots”. It is a rejuvenating herb that helps women in various stages of life – in pregnancy, during lactating, menopause and at old age. Not just women both children and men can get benefit from shatavari herb.
Know about WeRIndia
- Protein supplement helps control Type 2 diabetes
- Wake up and smell the burning rubbish? Secrets of disordered smell found
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Drug that lowers blood sugar also reduces blood vessel dysfunction caused by aging
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet