Junk food can most generally be described as those which contain empty calories and excessive amounts of substances known to cause harm to the body.
Know about WeRIndia
- The Gluten Connection to Osteoporosis and Autoimmune Diseases
- Bacterial metabolism of dietary soy may lower risk factor for dementia
- Obesity and disease tied to dramatic dietary changes
- Vitamin A boosts fat burning in cold conditions
- High flavanol diet may lead to lower blood pressure
- Cognitive behavioral therapy reduces insomnia symptoms among young drinkers