Traditionally sattu is prepared using Bengal gram. Dry roasting Bengal gram using sand as medium followed by sieving the sand and grinding the roasted gram is traditional method.
Know about WeRIndia
- Adults who skip morning meal likely to miss out on nutrients
- Air pollution exposure during pregnancy may boost babies' obesity risk
- Obesity and hypertension: Researchers discover novel mechanisms
- Healthy fat impacted by change in diet and circadian clock
- New health benefits of red seaweeds unveiled
- Persistence pays off in the human gut microbiome