Traditionally sattu is prepared using Bengal gram. Dry roasting Bengal gram using sand as medium followed by sieving the sand and grinding the roasted gram is traditional method.
Know about WeRIndia
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Study identifies innovative responses to pandemic school meal program disruption
- Does a healthy diet counter the ill-effects of obesity?