Food Labeling serves as a primary link of communication between the manufacturer or packer of food on the one hand and distributor, seller, and user or consumer on the other hand.
Know about WeRIndia
- New health benefits of red seaweeds unveiled
- Persistence pays off in the human gut microbiome
- The evolution of good taste
- Plant-based diet protects from hypertension, preeclampsia
- Young adults who lost and then restored heart health had lower risk of heart attack, stroke
- Alzheimer’s Prevention: Protect Your Memory