New research demonstrates that the six-step hand-hygiene technique recommended by the World Health Organization is superior to earlier recommended three-step method of hand washing.
Know about WeRIndia
- Detrimental effect of overlooking female athletes' nutritional needs
- Obesity speeds up the start of puberty in boys
- Investigational obesity drug, oxytocin, weakens brain's reward signals for food
- Adipose hormone may play role in obesity-related asthma
- Chemicals in household dust may promote fat cell development
- The Role Omega-3 Fatty Acids Play in Healing Concussions