After consumption of contaminated foods, symptoms of consumption of mycotoxins can appear within a short time. Person can experience severe sickness.
Tag: Respiratory problems
Infection caused by 2019-nCoV widely ranges. According to the reports, people with no symptoms to mild symptoms being severely ill and are dying. People who traveled to virus outbreak area or come in contact with nCoV sources may show high fever, cough, respiratory problems in case their body is infected with nCoV.
Know about WeRIndia
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health
- No more binge eating: Signal pathway in the brain that controls food intake discovered
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- Why many cancer cells need to import fat