Deep Vein Thrombosis is a condition that is a formation of a blood clot in a deep vein. These blood clots develop in the lower leg, pelvis, or thigh. It can also form in the arm. Deep Vein thrombosis (DVT) can happen to anybody resulting in disability, serious illness and if not treated, it can be fatal.
Know about WeRIndia
- Eating more fruit and vegetables linked to less stress, study finds
- 10 years after obesity surgery: How did life turn out?
- Pink drinks can help you run faster and further, study finds
- How fasting diets could harm future generations
- Many people could reduce their 'feeding window' by three hours
- Boosting body heat production: A new approach for treating obesity