In India and several Asian countries people sit down to eat. Every meal including breakfast, family eat together while sitting on floor on a mat or wooden small piece.
Know about WeRIndia
- Higher levels of omega-3 acids in the blood increases life expectancy by almost five years
- RNA modification may protect against liver disease
- Championing chrononutrition with protein, the morning elixir for muscle growth
- Food’s Connection to Anxiety
- Researcher creates cell lines to help treat mitochondrial diseases in children
- Ultra-processed food linked to higher risk of IBD