Passionflower vine is well known for its gorgeous flowers. Its fruits are edible and are used for making delicious passionfruit juice. Passion fruits are known as maypops and looks like an egg. Passionflower grows both in wild and as cultivated variety.
Know about WeRIndia
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health
- No more binge eating: Signal pathway in the brain that controls food intake discovered
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- Why many cancer cells need to import fat