Most of us are used to high amount of sodium in our food. Too much Sodium chloride intake increases risk for health problems like high blood pressure, edema and heart conditions.
Know about WeRIndia
- When fathers exercise, children are healthier, even as adults
- Compulsive Eating & Weight Gain
- Using light to destroy metastatic breast cancer
- Adding refined fiber to processed food could have negative health effects, study finds
- Eating leafy greens could help prevent macular degeneration
- Weight loss success linked with active self-control regions of the brain