Reclining big toe pose or Supta padangusthasna is a beginner’s pose. However, it takes several practices to get into the stretch. Precautions should be considered – while performing this pose your back and tail bone
Know about WeRIndia
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk
- Successive governments' approach to obesity policies has destined them to fail
- Taking Charge of Menopause Symptoms With Food
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?
- Overactive food quality control system triggers food allergies, scientists say